My Pies at the Church Country Fair

Hi everyone,

   Our church had a country fair tonight I made two of my pies to be auctioned off. I made my Triple Berry pie and my Salted Caramel Apple pie. I was so happy to see how many tickets were in the jar waiting to see who the lucky winner was going to be. Here are some photo's of our sister missionary Sister Rook who won the Salted Caramel Apple and Brother and Sister Chin who were the lucky winners of the Triple Berry Pie. We had so much fun and I am sure my pies will be enjoyed. If you would like the recipe's to these please go through my old post and you will find them.
Getting my pies packed up for the fair

Packed and ready to go

On the table and waiting for tickets

Brother and Sister Chin with their pie

Sister Rook with her pie on the left.

The Chins and  Sister Rook, Pie Winners together. 

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Tinfoil Dinners

Chicken Rolls

Pumpkin Bread